There are many instances in life when we ABUSE our own work and ask one question to God, WHY ME? Lets say, one fine morning you come to your office in a fresh mood. You work as an SEO and its your habit (it should be) to visit Google webmaster for all your clients. You are sitting on your chair and listening a song or blowing a whistle. While webmaster is logging in you are remembering your weekend and all the fun you did with your friends.
What next? You came across a notification in one of your client website/or your own website and all your fun you did on weekend, your whistle, your song, your mood, etc. vanished in a second. You think that this world is no more for you. You start thinking about what will you do now. Your bosses or clients will ABUSE you as much as they can. You prepare yourself to get ABUSED. One question you will ask from god is that, WHY ME? WHY YOU CHOSEN ME ONLY? WHY YOU ALWAYS BEATS ME WITH YOUR STICK? and you start remembering all bad things happened with you before and you conclude that you have the worst luck than any one else in this world.
All this messed story above is due to one terrifying notification you saw in Google webmaster tools about your website penalty. It is the worst message/notification one can expect.
So, coming to the point below is a great resource created by BRUCE CLAY INC. about doing link evaluation and how to deploy the process. If you are struggling with thousands of back links of your penalized website and don't know what to do, have a look below and follow the Flow Chart. I used it and I swear it works great as time is money and it saves loads of money.
We all shop online on regular basis and I should call it as WINDOW SHOPPING rather as many of us just check out new products daily on several online stores. This is obvious because we are humans and we have a habit of checking a product twice or thrice on different websites to find the best possible deal. I had ordered a jacket few days back from flipkart.com (the site I always lands up after navigating a dozen of other online stores). I checked several other websites to find a jacket for me. While doing this many times I selected my jacket and proceeded to the checkout process, but finally I ended up with closing the tab on my browser and decided to check some other website to find best deal. So, the point is I started a session on many websites or in simple words I initialized the transaction process and in the final step I quit and my shopping cart (the cart in which my products are stored for that particular session) is ABANDONED. But why I am telling you all this? Reason, I want to tell you that for me it’s a normal process that I just left the website but for a website owner abandoned shopping carts is a matter of great concern. So, here in this post I will share some statics and solutions for online stores to reduce the rate of abandoned shopping carts (I will not say stop) to improve user experience on their website.
According to a survey by Baymard Institutes
, the average documented online shopping cart abandonment rate is 66.22%. This is really a big matter of concern for online merchandisers as it says only 33.78% of visitors completed the transaction process. Although most visitors like to compare the products before buying and this is the most common reason for shopping cart abandonment. But there are ways to reduce this rate by implementing few user friendly techniques on your website. There is a very useful resource in the form of Inforgrahic
at Searchengineland. Let’s discuss firstly the possible reasons for a visitor to quit your website without any transaction. Below I have mentioned some of them. Have a look.
- Comparison Shopping
- Cost of shipping is high
- Product was out of stock
- Technical issues with the cart
- No time to complete the transaction
- Uncomfortable with buying process (not secured)
- Desired payment method was not available
- Checkout process was so weird
These are few reasons due to which a potential buyer will quit your online store without any transaction and resulting in an increase in cart abandonment rate of your website. There are methods to improve your website’s performance and reduce the rate. I will call it as optimizing your online store’s shopping cart or checkout process.
1. Use free or flexible shipping methods – Do not hide anything
According to experts about 40% of potential buyers leave your online stores due to uncomfortable or high shipping costs. And about more than 20% of this 40% quit due to non visibility of shipping costs. So it is very important to analyze your shipping costs and procedures. A quick tip is to mention all the details like shipping costs and the time it will take to deliver the product (possible) will be beneficial.
2. Avoid hidden charges
No one likes hidden charges in any transaction On-line or Off-line. According to a survey by Webcredible featured at BizReport
says that about 50% of your potential buyers quit transaction in the end as they hate surprises at checkout time. So, it will be a best practice to mention total cost incurred for a buying a particular product. But, there is another side of the coin, as always. It is required to add some additional taxes or charges at the end of the buying process which can be calculated according to the quantity of the product and the shipping location. We cannot deny this fact. So, there is a quick tip to set a calculator sort of tool in your cart which will calculate the taxes and other extra charges according to the shipping location and quantity. Here a user will enter the quantity and shipping location in the beginning only to get an idea about the final cost of the product.
3. More number of pages involved in checkout process really sucks
At times we have to go through number of pages to proceed towards the checkout page or final page of the transaction. These pages ask for some additional information from buyers like forms, questions, etc. We know these details are important in terms of long relationships with a buyer but it creates lots of problems as a potential buyer can lose temper by seeing such forms or pages. A quick tip will be to setup an express checkout option for those buyers who want to complete transaction quickly. If a potential buyer is in rush to buy the product he/she will defiantly love this option.
4. This website wants me to create a new account. It’s annoying.
Almost all the Ecommerce websites I had ever visited prompted me to create a new account on their website to continue shopping with them. I hated this part and I know others also feel same as this part is really annoying and unnecessary. The reason is I have to maintain a new login ID and password for a new site. I know we use same login credential every time but still it’s irritating. Again I will repeat there are things which we feel not good for us but for others, like website owners it’s important. Again a quick tip for webmasters, create a guest checkout option for people who feels creating a new account is a waste of time like me. Using this option user can directly proceed to checkout without registering any account. Still you can ask for creating an account in the end of the transaction. IF they wish they will register.
5. Allow every possible payment option in a SECURED way
There are various means of payment options available today and visitors of your online store can choose any mode of payment according to their preference. Some payment options are common such as paying through Credit cards or debit card, but implementing these modes of payment on your online store is not at all enough. This may cause some potential buyers of your store to switch to some other store due to non availability of their preferred mode of payment. So, it will be beneficial to integrate as many modes of payment with your online store as you can.
Security is also important factor while doing online transactions. At times we feel uncomfortable or nervous while paying for their transactions. This anxiety is obvious as it is not easy to trust anyone in this matter of concern. A quick tip for this is to place a third party logo on your website so that buyers can feel comfortable while paying you. The ultimate goal is to tell buyers that we are totally SECURED and your details will not be leaked at any cost.
6. Miscellaneous Tweaks
There are few more options/recommendations/changes that are important for online stores to stop their potential buyers to quit the website without buying anything. Most of these are already in place on many websites but these are worth considering for newbie. Have a look below.
- Make your checkout process quick and easy. This can be achieved by omitting some unnecessary details in the checkout form like occupation, industry, phone number, etc.
- Use the option of shipping location same as the permanent address. If a user will click on this check box address will be copied as it is form the permanent address.
- Highlight discounts and special offers going on your website throughout the checkout process. This will improve buyer’s consistency with your website.
- Drop a mail to user’s mail id stating that you have abandoned our shopping cart. You can ask for a specific reason for doing this so that you can improve your website structure. Be aware to frame your Email template in a way so that the receiver will not feel bad.
- Improve your website page download speed. You can use Cookie free asynchronous java script code within your carts to increase the page speed.
It is a well known fact that setting up an online business is very easy but it requires loads of efforts and hard work to make money out of it. After all ROI is the only factor that matters. This fact is a great matter of concern for those online stores who are stepping in the jungle of competitors recently. As a concluding part I would like to say that do everything to get most out of your online business and above content is just a small part of it.
By: Anurag Sharma
There are certain instances in life that involves keen concentration and analysis of good and bad while choosing or selecting best one. Also, at times people regret afterwards with a fact that there was a chance when I could select the best. The best example is that after getting married few guys think that they could have wait and select the best one. When you had bought your first car there might be a thought arose in your mind that what if I had stopped for a while and in the same cost I could got a new modal. There are certain situations in life in which we float in a dilemma that is this perfect one or should I wait, is this the best section or do I look for something else. While reading my post you might be thinking that is this the right blog where I can get what I need or do I move to some other blog. It is a natural phenomenon so not to focus more on this and let’s move on to the topic now.
Selecting a perfect set of key phrases at the very beginning of your SEO campaign is a terrifying act which decides the dynamics of success of your campaign. The keywords that you choose to work on at the beginning and spend (waste) time and energy ranking for had better deliver the kind of qualified traffic you need on the landing pages of your choice — or else.
There are few moves while doing SEO which may take you down. If you find that you are getting ranks for the keywords you have chosen initially, and you are still not seeing expected visits/traffic things are looking down. If you are getting good visits/traffic for the website but still no sales or those visits are not converting things are looking down. This situation is really bad for everyone involved in the campaign as things are not working out. One possible reason for all this mess is keyword selection. The worst thing about keyword analysis is that you have this list and end up using it over 3-6 months and every time you look at it you get confused. Few questions suddenly dwell in your mind like, is this list of keywords actually working? Do I need to change it now or wait for someone to point out? OMG I had not appended location in the phrases? Are these phrases too specific to drive a decent traffic? Please god help me, can I change these now? and the answer to that last question is always: NO. Slight changes are fine at this stage, but once you have initiated the process that is focused around a core set of keywords, deviating from your path will lead to disappointment for sure.
I know many of us are facing such situation or faced in past so, in order to recover or to improve keyword selection process I have worked on few tips and tricks worth considering while doing research. Have a look below on such points; these might help you as these helped me.
Look for the Relevancy
The relevancy of the keyword with the business or website you are working on is the MOST IMPORTANT factor to consider while researching. I know all of us already about this but I found it worth adding as it is the basis of his research. It is the most basic factor of getting 0 conversions instead of getting great ranks. You are not offering what you are showing to people. So be aware. Even if it means sacrificing search volume, make sure the keywords you’re trying to rank a specific page for match the content on that page.Searches of the words you are selecting
It is an obvious fact that if a word does not have any searches, it clearly states that no one is searching for that. It is vitally important that you research search volume and make sure your keyword choices will drive traffic. So, now it’s the time to work out. If I didn’t have any knowledge of internet marketing or SEO and if I have a website that sells shoes, I would like to rank on first position for the word shoes
. But as I know I work in the field of SEO so I am aware of the fact that ranking great for the word shoes is like doing suicide. I will not at all suggest working on such a generic and difficult keyword no matter how much searches it has or will get great amount of traffic for the website in future. This can be explained logically also that working on such a generic keyword is not at all worthy in terms of conversions. A person searching for the word shoes
will not actually searching to buy. This user is just surfing websites. So if you think you are ranking great for such a generic word and not getting any conversions, it is clear that you are going in a wrong way. A person searching with an intention to buy will not search with a word shoes. That user will search with some combination of words like cheap shoes for jogging
, shoes for wedding
, etc. So, it is a suggestion to not to go completely with searches and give your research a logical move to get the best. Go for something which people will intend to search. Feel yourself as an end user.Analyze the competition
We are always in search of the competition and want to work more efficiently and effectively as our competitors are doing. Same goes with keyword research also. Always look and analyze your competition for the keyword you are planning to work. The best way to find out who is ranking for keywords of your choice is by doing a Google search for them with personalization turned off and seeing what crops up. This is the easiest and free of cost method to see your competition. If you think that the websites ranking for a particular word can be beaten up with a certain amount of time and work, select that word otherwise move to some other keyword as it will not be beneficial to spend your resources on highly competitive words.Return on investment for a keyword
Ranking well for keywords is not at all enough in present scenario. The days are history now when you achieve great ranks for few key phrases with little work and move proudly saying “Look my website is visible when you put this word in search bar of Google”. All of us want results now, not in terms of ranks but a win/win situation is required. A website owner want to sale the products not just get ranks. For this, your keyword selection must be ROI centric and focus on sales. So, before choosing a set of keywords always ask yourself that Is the keyword I selected is valuable for business? Will the traffic through these words result in the conversion you want on the page you optimized? From my point of view, traffic from long tail keywords converts at a substantially higher rate than traffic from short tale keywords. So, it will be your call in the end to select ROI based key phrases for the website you are working on.Intention of the keyword selection
It is in your hands to fetch the traffic for your website by targeting a particular set of key phrases. For an Ecommerce website the intention will be to sale the products, no doubt in that. So, for getting potential visits for a website and getting it converted the best practice is to choose the keywords with an intention to fetch actual traffic. And for this as stated above, look out for the phrases which are not completely generic and specific to the product. For promotional websites or websites that provides some sort of information it is suggested to go for generic key phrases and specific to the website.
Always remember at the end of the day traffic is like a rocket that will be launched in a proper way otherwise it may harm your entire process.
By Anurag Sharma
I am running an online store and targeting some local market. In the beginning I was working fine and getting enough visits to my online store. Out of those visits few are converted into sales which helped me to maintain my living standard and secure some extra pennies for future. But now I want more (Great, it’s obvious). So that was a short introduction of an online seller who sell some product (let’s say XYZ). So this XYZ merchant want to increase his sales and earn more money. As he stated that he targets local market so it is really important for him to go for a Google places listing of his store. So, we will discuss some ups and downs, pros and cons, good and bad, this and that, of Google places listing.
But before that I have few questions for you such as, Have you claimed a Google Place page for your business? If you have a Google Place page running, is it showing up at or near the top of local business listings in search results for some keywords or simply words from which you want people to find your store?
If your answer is "NO" to either question, keep reading, otherwise browse to some other blog of mine or find some other blog of advance SEO tactics. I have few tips or tricks for optimizing your small business Google Place page to share with you. Many of these local SEO tips are also applicable for Bing Local Listings and Yahoo Local Listings, which offer free business listing services, too.
But before that it would be beneficial if you read a little background if you are not familiar with Google Places (As you know my blog is for beginners and topics I cover are for normal guys, not marketing GURUS).
Google Places for Local Search
A Google Place page is a free of cost (completely free) marketing medium that businesses can use to describe or showcase their products and services, list their running hours, business details like address, phone number, email address, and website (its optional) . You can (I would say you must) add photos and videos to your Place page and ask your happy (or unhappy too) customers to add reviews or their comments about your service. Here is the link through which you can start creating your place page http://maps.google.com
Google place page may appear at or near the top of search results for a localized search query (nothing is guaranteed in SEO), like "New Delhi Plumbers" or "gyms in Mumbai". This is the place where you want your business to show up in a local search -- at or near the top of Google Places pages results for your category and location. A result appearing in search results other than Google maps is visible in a 7 pack result or say most of the times 7 places results are visible while someone searches for a location appended word.
A Google Place page appearing in search results contains a red push pin that shows the business's location on a corresponding map. From the search results page, users can click to go right to a business's website, access reviews of the business, or read its Places page (Isn’t it great for your business).
In few cases as I said above, the search results will also show the address and phone number for a Google Places page listing, along with snippets of reviews posted directly to Google or sites such as Yelp and CitySearch (these are called Citation sites). On many mobile phone or tablet web browsers, you can even click the phone number to call a business directly from the search result page that displays the business's Google Places listing.
So now I am hoping that you are aware about the dynamics of Google Places service for your business. Now, let’s move on to the tips to improve and maintain your places listing to generate more traffic (money). Few tips to improve your Google places listings
1. Google prefers places pages in its search results with localized queries. If you do not have a Place page for your business, you're destroying great chances of getting to the top of the first page of search results. It needs few minutes only to set up a Google Places page for a business, so I don’t think there's a reason to not to use this free service for a business for your local customers.
2. In Google Places interface, Google allows you to describe your business in up to 200 characters. It is suggested to use your most important keywords (words that you want your customers to type to find you). Wait, do not just stuff keywords in it, write a useful, compelling description that will appeal to readers first and to Google second.
3. There is a great utility offered by Google to create a listing for each location you have for your business. You can list local phone number and address, rather than a corporate headquarters address or toll-free phone number. If your business serves many locations but has only one physical address, it's best to simply create one Places page for your actual location and then add the areas you service in your places listing.
4. While creating a Google Place page for your business, you can list up to five different categories to describe the products or services you offer to your customers. It is suggested to use all standard categories in the list but if you want you can list 4 custom categories of your choice in the list. But try to find all five from Google’s standard suggestions.
5. As we all know that Google is smart just like humans and can manipulate things like a person, so there is a factor which you must take care of. It is always suggested to avoid the keyword in your business name as Google may consider it as spam (something illegal in Google’s dictionary) and push your places listing down. It will be beneficial to add your genuine business name in the business name section of your Google places listing. Do not act smart as Google is smarter than us!
6. Most of your customers must have some thoughts or comments about the service you offered or offering to them. So, why not share their comments or reviews on Google places no matter positive or negative. Always ask your happy (or unhappy) customers to add their thoughts in the form of reviews on your places listing. And you should also reply to their reviews on places. This will improve your credibility and performance on places listing. Try to get as many positive -- and legitimate -- reviews posted to your Google Places, Yelp, CitySearch and other listings (These are Citation sites, will write something about these soon!).
7. You can add up to 10 photos and up to five videos for free. SEO experts don't uniformly agree that adding photos and videos per se helps boost your Places page ranking. But some believe geo-tagged photos and videos in particular may give you a bump. At a minimum, photos and videos can make your Places page more appealing to potential customers.
8. Finally, one important tip is to analyze your Google places listing on regular basis. You must be aware of the things going on with your listing. You can learn the top search queries that caused users to see your listing and how many clicks occurred to your website over the past week or month. The information isn't nearly as comprehensive as what you get with Google Analytics, but it's helpful nonetheless. You can have analytics automatically emailed to you as well.
So, now I hope you can setup a Google place listing for your business as you read above the utility this free service that Google offers. Increase your visibility and chances of getting more traffic for your business with Google places listing.
By Anurag Sharma
According to latest stats there are many companies who are using Facebook fan page as an integral part of their social media campaign. But, what elements help a Facebook fan page to generate large followings and what can brands do to manipulate the success of other brands using the same medium? I have listed some specific elements that are suggested by industry experts and have helped create fan pages with large, engaged, followings.
- Fan Pages are very easily indexed in the search engines. People who are not using Facebook can still see your Facebook fan page in search results.
- The most basic and important step for getting into the world of social media is to create a best name for your Facebook fan page. You are representing your brand here so it is required to create a great fan page name to showcase your brand’s strength.
- When you get minimum 25 likes for your fan page, Facebook gives you a utility to create a unique URL for your fan page. This is also vital step in the process as the URL will be a key factor in ranking your fan page in search results so use it wisely.
- Facebook offers a great utility to use your targeted key phrases to place on your fan page. It is similar to On-Page optimization of a website like using Title tag, Meta Description, etc. In SEO Title you can use your brand name to place on the fan page and in description you can use the best description that describes your business. It is important to note that in description field do not stuff the keywords, use it in a natural fashion.
- If you are optimizing your fan for local market, it is suggested to include all the contact details such as address, contact numbers, etc. in the fan page to improve the local visibility.
- As we said above, your fan page is like your business website and it requires same On-Page and Off-Page factors to go hands in hand. It is suggested to get some good back links for y our fan page to improve the brand reputation. Always include your fan page URL in the blogs you are writing or any other social site you are getting involved with.
- Creating a fan page and optimizing it is not the end. It is required to be active on the fan page consistently. You should update the status couple of times in a single day and share your work, experience, updates, etc. regularly. Social sharing is crucial at this stage.
- Get involved with other fan pages of same niche. This is an era of network building so the strong network wins. Engage socially with other businesses and like their pages. This will help in getting a like back to your fan page and if you like other pages than your page will get status updates of others from news feed.
- You can update your status with the offers you are planning so that potential customers can get the information regarding that and will contact you. It is a great source to communicate with your customers and get some business out of it. You can also post some contests or quiz on this page to increase the engagement.
So, as a conclusion we would like to say that 2013 is coming and the year will be more competitive and as compared to past. It is high time to pull your socks up and get involved with social engagement to generate some good traffic for your business.
By Anurag Sharma
For more visit KOL
Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics application since years. Basically it is an application/package developed by Urchin Software Corporation which was integrated by Google in early 2006 and the tool was publicly released for free with a new name Google Analytics. Since then the application was edited, developed and improved by Google and the design was simplified and more advanced features were added. Over years Google Analytics managed to gain popularity and has become heart of a website because of its simplicity and advanced features for site owners and professional marketers. The main focus of this tool is always the ease of reporting and traffic management. From visitor demographics, data segregation, referral traffic, conversion rates, and other advertisement, conversion and social media analytics are some great utilities offered to us.
Google Analytics can not only track visits coming on a website or the number of page views, it can be used as a great resource of information to analyze which content gets the most visits, time on site per visit, which ads are driving the most visitors to a site. It also tracks the performances of the marketing campaigns integrated with a website, including Adwords, Adsense and emails and many other reports.
Reports in a Nutshell (What you can measure):
This report involves all the data related to visits coming on the website. The report includes many things related to the people visiting your website including where they’re located geographically, what language they speak, how often they visit your site and what computers and browsers they use to get there. Analyzing these reports will give you a complete package of information related to the users visiting your website which is a crucial aspect of any marketing campaign. It is always great to know where your potential users are coming from.
1. Advertising (AdWords):
Most of the websites (especially Ecommerce websites) are running their Adwords campaigns on Google to generate more sales for their products or services. This involves investment and if a website owner is investing than it is obvious to track the returns. Google analytics offers a great interface with this section of reporting to track all the related information and reports related to a website’s Adwords campaign.
2. Traffic Sources:
This report provides vital information regarding the sources through which users visits your website and can be used to track which sites are linked to your pages. It is very easy to track the segregated data with this report and you can distinguish between search traffic, referral traffic and direct traffic coming on your website. Report also shows the traffic according to the Organic/PPC key phrases used while searching the website. You can also track the social conversions of your website if your website is integrated to social engagement websites.
Reports from this section involves users interaction on your website and the pages which are most visited by users. It includes pageviews, unique pageviews, average time people spent on your website, Bounce rate of your website, and many more fruitful reports. It provides the information of the pages on your website on which people lands mostly and time they spent on that particular page. These reports are a great resource and we can set the marketing campaign of a website accordingly.
This set of reports consists of the several types of conversions you can set for your website such as Goals and funnels. Analytics is a great help to you if you are running an Ecommerce store than it is crucial for you to be aware of the conversions of your website in terms of the sales. It provides you all the information related to the transactions took place on your website and revenue generated from those transactions. Also, you can track that what visits are really converted into sales so that you can in that way with a better strategy.
Other than the above specified reports there are other sections available in Google Analytics which is majorly important to analyze for website owners and search marketers. While navigating through these sections you can configure your website according to your requirements such as, you can set the users who can view the reports according to different access levels. You can also create filters for your website through which you can filter the data available in analytics as per your requirements. In a nutshell, these sections offers you ease to configure your analytics data visibility as you need. Also it provides great utility names as A/B testing. This testing involves your custom testing in which you can create two pages on your website with similar content or services and can track that which page is getting proper response from visitors. This is a great help for the website owners who are in a dilemma that which page or design will be best to use on the website.
So to that end, we can conclude that Google analytics is a complete package to analyze a website from tip to toe and move your marketing campaign in a way which will not only provide you a list of reports to go through the website performance but also generate some positive prospects for your website according to the reports. Google is always in a process of improving and increasing the reporting procedure through Analytics and we can presume that in future more advanced features will be added for us.
By Anurag Sharma
For more visit KOL
When I was learning SEO the first advice I got was to avoid any SEO mistake as doing any silly mistake will ruin a website completely. This might be the advice to make me more attentive towards SEO (or might be that person was pretending like an SEO Guru delivering religious sayings). And, I took that advice seriously and tried a lot to avoid any silly mistake. No matter how much I worked I used to do a mistake almost every day. But soon I realized that doing silly mistakes in not something to get obsess about. It’s a normal practice and since then I work freely (although still I commit mistakes). So, let’s come to the point.
It is not possible to have a 100% success rate with every SEO strategy you make with advanced techniques or whatever. You can’t succeed unless you fail, that was I learned since years. Making mistakes is fine… as long as you obey a few critical caveats. 1. Always acknowledge mistakes when they happen
Do you invest huge amount into a PPC campaign that produced nothing but a big hole in your pocket? That’s completely fine. As long as you learn the lesson! Analyze your failures and loop holes. Consult people in the SEO industry about what went wrong and the reason. Try to act like a scientist and do experiments with a real hypothesis and generate data to test and prove/disprove that hypothesis. 2. Remember mistakes are sign of progress
Failure is essential always for learning (that we know). We all know how kids learn how to walk. They don’t just hop on their feet and start running around the room. They pull themselves up and then fall back down. After that, they sit up and then slides off a toy and hit her head against the couch. And so on and so forth. Some sources say newborns fall literally thousands of times before they master the art of walking. So you will too fall hundreds of times as you master the ins and outs of SEO. 3. Take Notes
The art of noting things on a piece of paper is always critical to success – whether you are SEOing or doing any other kind of stuff. Great data, numbers and observations can help you overcome your inherent moment-to-moment biases and emotions that blind you to your inaccuracies. This will also save you from experimenting the same thing again in the future. SEO is like launching a rocket in space..!!
Consider your SEO campaign as an attempt to launch a rocket to one of the moon of..lets say Saturn. It is not possible to launch a rocket right from our planet Earth with one blast and get right to the moon. This process needs periodic course corrections on its journey and delicately timed so that the rocket can compensate for dynamic factors it encounters along the way. There is no algorithm or machine that can calculate everything out in advance. You need to have the ability to course-correct to get to your destination. More traffic, more conversions, more sales, more leads, whatever it may be, you’ll get there.
By Anurag Sharma